Activities of Institution
- We are running Twelve Homoeopathic OPDs without taking any charhes in Bhavnagar city and district and at our college place.
- We are also arranging free diagnostic medical camps regularly in Bhavnagar city and in surrounding villages with free distribution of medicines to the patients.
- In the past, we have provided our services in natural calamities like earthquake, cyclone and floods in Bhuj and Gandhidham. We are always prepare to provide the same services in the future, whenever it is required.
- In our future planning, we are going to develop well equipped General Hospital at our college campus, where the people of surrounding areas and villages will get almost all types of medical facilities with charitable rates.
- In very short future, we are planning to start few more peripherals Homoeopathic OPDs. So more needy people will get treatment at charitable rates.
- We have our own Mobile Medical Van to reach out to privileged mass.
- We have our own bus facilities for the staff and students.
- As a part of Community Services activities, we have been encouraging and organizing Community Health and Medical Camps, Blood Donation Camps, health education and awareness programes, free child health checkups regularly, encouragement in educational field, etc. We have also helped Charitable Hospitals for upgradation and installation of improved scientific instruments to serve the community at large. We have also provided medical help and rehabilitation to the affected peoples during the time of natural calamities.
- Regular continuous medical education sessions are also conducted to provide a common platform to the medical professionals of Bhavnagar city in which the specialists of our city and from out station are invited to share their knowledge. In this program, all the medical professionalsâ€™ viz. Modern Medicine, Homoeopathy & Ayurvedic are learning new trends of present and future medical era.
Last Updated on Friday, 20 September 2013 13:06